DISPOSAL has arrived!!
Pop Travel, Book Three
Cooper and Geri are finally in a good place, but their bliss is short-lived when Cooper's rebellious nephew Jimmy moves in with them for a summer internship. He hits the town hard and thinks he's found the girl of his dreams in an fiery, exotic beauty. Against all words of warning, he pursues her and ends up getting kidnapped by her powerful Drug Lord father. Geri tracks him down, but gets herself kidnapped as well.
Now it's up to Cooper to use all his resources to save them, including the hot homicide detective Geri secretly despises, and the latest sketchy gadgets his genius friend Hasan offers him to field-test. Sure, why not? Cooper will do anything to get his family back.
Get an outhouse! JK. Here are some tips for keeping your bathroom guest-ready!
- Keep Supplies in each Bathroom - this is my number one tip. Having cleaning supplies handy, you will be able to clean each bathroom when you see it needs it. No excuses!
- Air Fresheners! - There are so many options for air fresheners these days. My personal favorite is a plug-in variety. There are also auto-spraying devices, traditional sprays, and scented candles. A pleasant scent enhances the whole experience.
- Once a week - at least for toilets is the goal. Since this chore is easy to put off, you know it's time when you see a ring start to form - ew!
- Towels - also weekly. Gross towels defeat the purpose of a shower - my boys don't seem to understand or care... ew again.
- Gloves - Save your hands and use vinyl or latex gloves! And don't wear something you care about, bleach is in most of the bathroom cleaning products and is bound to splatter!
- Products - I use good old Comet, also Clorox wipes - these are great for in between cleaning quick fixes too. But this is a personal preference, use what works for you!
Thanks so much, Diane for having me over to celebrate my latest release. I enjoy chatting about domestic duty tips with friends! (Especially to avoid doing them!)
Tara Tyler is a math teacher who writes to share her passion for reading with others. She loves dogs, coffee, and is the lazy housewife, living in a world of boys with three sons and a coach husband. Join her for an adventure!
To join in the celebration of Tara Tyler's newes release, take Tara's
and be entered for a PRIZE! Drawing and winners announced on December 15th.
Here is the DISPOSAL blog tour schedule:
FRI, NOV 17 - Tyrean Martinson - 5 Things that will get you published!
MON, NOV 20 - Christine Rains - The Lazy Housewife talks Garage Goals
THU, NOV 23 - Juneta Key - I'm Thankful for where I am
MON, NOV 27 - Patricia Lynne -
THU, NOV 30 - Diane Burton - The Lazy Housewife talks Bathroom Blues
WED, DEC 6 - MJ Fifield - Special IWSG: Will anyone like me? Will anyone care?
FRI, DEC 8 - Elizabeth Seckman - The Journey of the Really Real Housewives
MON, DEC 11 - C. Lee McKenzie -