Welcome.

I'm glad you stopped by. I hope you'll stop by again.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

#30 Days of Gratitude - Day 16: Fond Memories

Lunch with Mom. Gram taking me to a Cardinal's baseball game. Our wedding. The birth of our children. Picnics in my folks' backyard. Baseball games with my uncles. Trips with my girlfriends and sister. Tigers' baseball games with my sibs. Vacations with our kids.

So many wonderful memories.

Now, I'm creating memories for my grandchildren. Making up stories. Reading to them. Hugs. Playing dress up. Snuggles. Attending recitals, sports games, school special events, Girl & Boy Scout award ceremonies.

I'm grateful for my memories. More importantly, I'm grateful that Hubs and I can make memories for our grandkids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting your comments. BTW, your comment won't show up until you refresh the page. Isn't that a pain? Thanks for stopping by.