Welcome.

I'm glad you stopped by. I hope you'll stop by again.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

#30 Days of Gratitude - Day 30: Traditions


Two days ago I talked about the wedding tradition in my family. While that only happened every 20-30 years, gathering together to celebrate Thanksgiving happens annually. Well, at least it did until this year.

Covid.

Unfortunately, covid cases have risen dramatically in west Michigan. To stay safe, Hubs and I will celebrate by ourselves, while our children will celebrate with their families. It will be different. We'll still watch the parades, esp. the one in Detroit since that's where we both grew up. Maybe we'll watch the Lions game, if there is one. We'll FaceTime with each family and think about how we'll get together for Thanksgiving next year.

I want to thank Tara Tyler for starting this 30 Days of Gratitude. Since March, I've felt overwhelmed, upset, and down. I'd forgotten I have so much to be thankful for. Blogging for the past 30 days reinforced that even in bad times, I need to remember our blessings.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting your comments. BTW, your comment won't show up until you refresh the page. Isn't that a pain? Thanks for stopping by.