Welcome.

I'm glad you stopped by. I hope you'll stop by again.

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

#30 Days of Gratitude - Day 23: Time

 


We grouse about time. We say we don't have enough of it. Or time got away from me. 

I thought with retirement I'd have plenty of time to do the things I've always wanted to do. Yet, the more time I have the more I waste. When time is short, it's amazing what I can get done. I've often wanted a "do over" so I could use time better. How about you?


https://www.distractify.com/


Maybe I should just be grateful for the time I have.


Here's info about the #30 Days of Gratitude.

It's not too late to join in. Here's the Form: 30 Days of Gratitude 2020 Blog Hop

Stop by Tara Tyler's blog to see who else is participating.


1 comment:

  1. I seem to get more things done under pressure too. I manage my time to get as much done as I can before time runs out!

    ReplyDelete

Love getting your comments. BTW, your comment won't show up until you refresh the page. Isn't that a pain? Thanks for stopping by.