Welcome.

I'm glad you stopped by. I hope you'll stop by again.

Sunday, November 22, 2020

#30 Days of Gratitude - Day 27: Accomplishments

 


I'm very proud of what I've accomplished in my life. I'm most proud of recognitions for service. The picture above is the Angel Pin from the Mid-Michigan chapter of Romance Writers of America.

We give service because we want to help, not for recognition. I'm grateful for all I've learned and support received from the members of MMRWA.

I was not a Girl Scout as a girl. Considering all I learned as an adult Girl Scout, I wish I had been. Through Girl Scouts of the USA, I learned that you can accomplish anything when you're part of a team. 

I'm so grateful for the experiences I've had and all I've accomplished. And I'm not done yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting your comments. BTW, your comment won't show up until you refresh the page. Isn't that a pain? Thanks for stopping by.