Welcome.

I'm glad you stopped by. I hope you'll stop by again.

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

#30 Days of Gratitude - Day Nine: Favorite Thing About Me

 That is a hard question. I'm a reader. I've read as long as I can remember. When I was in fourth or fifth grade, a teacher who caught me reading when I was supposed to be doing school work (which was done, though she didn't ask me) said, "Quit wasting your time reading." 

As a former teacher, I'm appalled that anyone would tell a reader to stop reading. Because I'm such an avid reader, I often can't find what I want to read. What can I do about that? 

Write my own stories.

And that's what I've done.



1 comment:

  1. That's great that your love of reading got you into writing. I love to read too and always have too many in my TBR stack.

    ReplyDelete

Love getting your comments. BTW, your comment won't show up until you refresh the page. Isn't that a pain? Thanks for stopping by.